Heating Repair in Overland Park
Expert Heating Services in Kansas City & Johnson County
When it’s freezing cold outside, you rely on your heating system to keep you warm and comfortable. If your furnace or heat pump isn’t working like it used to, you need to call a professional for help. At Patriot Heating and AC, our team is well-equipped to handle all your heating repair needs in Overland Park, and the surrounding areas. We have more than a decade of experience in the industry and can quickly identify the problem and recommend a reliable solution. Whether your system isn’t turning on or it’s producing lukewarm air, we can handle it all.
Call us today at (913) 359-3471 to schedule an appointment for your heating repair service in Overland Park, Kansas, or the nearby areas.
Common Signs You Need Furnace Repair
It can be difficult to determine when you need to schedule a repair service for your heating system. However, if you pay close attention to your system and call a professional at the first sign of a problem, you can prevent it from becoming a major issue. Understanding the common signs of a malfunctioning heating system can help you avoid a complete breakdown and expensive repairs.
If you notice any of the following signs, make sure you call a professional for heating repair in Overland Park or the surrounding areas:
- Your system is blowing cool air: If your system is running but not producing hot air, you need to call a professional for help. This problem could indicate a variety of issues, including a malfunctioning ignition switch, a broken heat exchanger, or a clogged burner.
- There is a strange smell coming from your vents: When you turn on your heating system for the first time in months, you may notice a strange smell. This smell is often caused by dust and debris that have collected in your system and is burning off. However, if the smell is very strong or it smells like something is burning, you need to call a professional for help.
- Your system is making strange noises: Your heating system will make some noise when it’s running, but if you notice loud banging, clanking, or screeching noises, you need to call a professional for help. These strange noises could indicate that something is loose or broken.
- Your energy bills are unusually high: If you notice that your energy bills are much higher than usual, it could indicate that your heating system is not working efficiently. This problem could be caused by a variety of issues, including a broken thermostat, a clogged filter, or a malfunctioning pilot light. A professional can diagnose the problem and recommend a reliable solution.
- Your system is cycling on and off frequently: If your heating system is turning on and off frequently, it could indicate that it’s short cycling. This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including a malfunctioning thermostat, a clogged filter, or a broken ignition switch. A professional can identify the problem and recommend a reliable solution.
- You notice a yellow pilot light: If you notice that your pilot light is yellow, you need to call a professional for help. This problem is often caused by a malfunctioning burner and can produce carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide is a colorless and odorless gas that can be deadly if inhaled. If you notice that your pilot light is yellow, you need to turn off your heating system and call a professional for help.
Why Choose Patriot Heating and AC?
At Patriot Heating and AC, we’re more than just a heating repair company. We’re a locally owned and operated business that is committed to providing our customers with the best possible service. We are fully licensed and insured and can handle all your heating repair needs in Overland Park, and the surrounding areas. Our team is available 24/7 for all your emergency repair needs and can quickly identify the problem and recommend a reliable solution. Whether your heating system is leaking or it’s making strange noises, we can handle it all.
When you choose us for heating repair in Overland Park, you can expect:
- Upfront pricing and honest recommendations
- Knowledgeable and friendly technicians
- 24/7 emergency services
- Fast response times
- High-quality workmanship
- 100% customer satisfaction
- And more!
Need to schedule a heating repair service in Overland Park, or the surrounding areas? Call us today at (913) 359-3471 or contact us online to get started!
“Here, I felt like I was dealing with professionals who cared about the quality, integrity, and longevity of their work as I do.”- Adrienne G.
“They replaced my water heater and sump pumps. They did such a great job!”- Cindy W.
“The owner, Jake, really took the time to explain to us our options on repairing/ replacing. He was very knowledgeable and respectful.”- Denise K.
“Patriot offered better prices for the same exact name-brand units and SEER rating as well-known companies in the area. Jake, the company owner, was prompt and arrived with, and worked with his crew--leadership at its best!”- Andrew J.
“From reviewing options in a no-pressure environment to the selection, to the speed and ease of installation - these guys are top-notch and will have my business for years!”- Brad W.