If you're looking for an efficient and cost-effective way to cool your home, one that doesn’t involve bulky air ducts, then a ductless mini-split system might be the answer to your prayers. And if you live in Shawnee or the greater Kansas City area, then Patriot Heating & AC is the company you can call to take advantage of everything these systems have to offer.
At Patriot Heating & AC, our HVAC experts are trained and experienced in the installation, repair, and maintenance of all makes and models of ductless mini-split systems. We have years of experience and all of the latest tools and technology, including innovative mini-split solutions from Mitsubishi, at our disposal to ensure that your home stays cool and comfortable at an affordable price.
Whether you need to install a new mini-split system or service an existing one, Patriot Heating & AC is here for you. Call our Shawnee mini-split specialists at (913) 359-3471 to request a free estimate and same-day service!
Mini-split systems are a type of HVAC system that provides heating and cooling to a room or zone without the need for ductwork, hence why they are also called ductless mini-split systems. These systems consist of an outdoor unit that houses the compressor and an indoor unit that houses the evaporator coil.
Utilizing a small refrigerant line that runs from the outdoor unit to the indoor unit. The refrigerant line is used to transfer heat to and from the indoor unit to the outdoor unit. The indoor unit is usually mounted high on a wall or ceiling and uses a fan to distribute cool or warm air into the room. The outdoor unit is placed on the ground, outside the home.
When the system is in cooling mode, warm air from the room is drawn into the indoor unit, where it passes over the evaporator coil. The refrigerant inside the coil then absorbs the heat and carries it outside to the outdoor unit. The outdoor unit then releases the heat into the outside air.
When the system is in heating mode, the process is reversed. The refrigerant inside the outdoor unit absorbs heat from the outside air and carries it inside to the indoor unit through the refrigerant line. The warm refrigerant then passes over the indoor unit’s evaporator coil, where it releases the heat and distributes it into the room.
The Benefits of Mini-Split Systems Include:
- Energy Efficiency: Mini-split systems are known for their energy-efficient technology. Because they don’t rely on ductwork to circulate air, there is less air leakage, which means less energy waste. Plus, because you can easily control each room individually, you can avoid heating or cooling rooms that are not in use.
- Installation Flexibility: Mini-split systems can be installed almost anywhere, making them the perfect solution for homes or spaces where traditional ductwork isn’t possible. They are particularly useful in older homes or buildings, additions, or attics.
- Quiet Operation: Mini-split systems are designed to be quiet, with the outdoor unit located outside, and the indoor units mounted high on walls, out of the way. Additionally, because they have inverter technology, which allows the system to slow down or speed up the compressor depending on the temperature, they operate quietly and without sudden starts and stops.
- Convenience: With individual thermostats for each room, mini-split systems offer the convenience of customized temperature control. You don’t have to worry about hot spots or cold spots in the house, as each room can be set to the desired temperature.
- Improved Air Quality: Mini-split systems use advanced air filters that can remove dust, pollen, and other pollutants from the air, making the air in your home cleaner and healthier.
Patriot Heating & AC is a Mitsubishi Elite Dealer, which is great news for anyone looking to install a mini-split unit in their home or business. Mitsubishi is known for producing some of the best mini-split units on the market, and our partnership with them allows us to offer our customers the highest quality products available.
As a Mitsubishi Elite Dealer, we have been trained to provide expert installation, repair, and maintenance services for Mitsubishi mini-split units. We also have access to exclusive products, training, and resources that we can use to better serve our customers.
Mitsubishi mini-split units are known for their energy efficiency, quiet operation, and advanced technology. They are available in a variety of models to fit different needs and budgets, from single-zone systems for smaller homes to multi-zone systems that can heat and cool multiple rooms or areas.
Mitsubishi Mini-Split Systems can Come With:
- Multi-zone support
- 3D sensors
- Integrated app support
- Built-in filtration
- And more!
At Patriot Heating & AC, we’re ready to bring cutting-edge Mitsubishi mini-split systems to our customers in Shawnee, Kansas City, and all of the surrounding areas. Call (913) 359-3471 or reach out to us online today!
“Here, I felt like I was dealing with professionals who cared about the quality, integrity, and longevity of their work as I do.”- Adrienne G.
“They replaced my water heater and sump pumps. They did such a great job!”- Cindy W.
“The owner, Jake, really took the time to explain to us our options on repairing/ replacing. He was very knowledgeable and respectful.”- Denise K.
“Patriot offered better prices for the same exact name-brand units and SEER rating as well-known companies in the area. Jake, the company owner, was prompt and arrived with, and worked with his crew--leadership at its best!”- Andrew J.
“From reviewing options in a no-pressure environment to the selection, to the speed and ease of installation - these guys are top-notch and will have my business for years!”- Brad W.
Learn how our maintenance plan can help you.Service Plan