In extremely hot or cold weather, your HVAC system is critical to help you maintain a comfortable indoor atmosphere. Don’t worry about bundling up with blankets or taking a cold shower when Patriot Heating & AC offers 24/7 expert emergency HVAC repair in Shawnee, KS.
Patriot Heating and Air is a family-owned and operated business that has been providing quality HVAC services since 2012. We pride ourselves on being transparent with our customers every step of the way and providing personalized service that will not only leave you comfortable in your home - but with your decision to trust us with your repairs.
In the event of an emergency, we are available 24/7 to provide emergency furnace and heater repair in Olathe, Kansas and the surrounding areas. You can rest assured knowing that our team of experienced professionals will work quickly and efficiently to get your heat back up and running so you can stay comfortable all season long.
Our master technicians work hard to treat you like family in your time of need while providing the expertise and equipment of a bigger business. When your heating and air conditioning units break down unexpectedly, there’s no other team to call.
It can be confusing to determine the difference between an emergency or a repair that can wait. Below we have clarified a few situations that warrant an emergency call.
- It’s not working during extreme temperatures: In severe hot and cold conditions, your HVAC unit may be the only thing making your home livable. Any time you’re faced with below-freezing or scorching temperatures without an HVAC unit is considered an emergency.
- You see sparks, smell gas, or hear unusual sounds: These are all signs of substantial safety concerns with your HVAC system. Leaking refrigerant or a gas-like smell is dangerous to inhale. Sparks can cause a fire, and loud sounds can cause various safety hazards. Don’t let this emergency go unchecked.
- No air coming out of vents: This is often caused by blockages in your ductwork or a failing motor. A damaged blowing motor is the most pressing issue as it can create a burning smell and sparks that damage your system.
Any situation that puts you or your family at risk is considered an emergency. This isn’t an exhaustive list, so don’t hesitate to call and talk to our team about expert emergency HVAC repair in Shawnee for recommended next steps.
Schedule your service by calling our team at (913) 359-3471 today!
“Not only was it the best price, but we also could not have had a better installation experience. Jake was great to work with, professional, friendly, and knowledgeable.”- Victoria D.
“We purchased 2 new HVAC systems and 2 hot water heaters for our home. We spoke with 3 companies, and I am confident we chose the best!”- Shelley P.
“No BS from these guys they tell you what's wrong and what needs to be fixed and what can wait.”- Chris N.
“Friendly, knowledgeable, clean, competitive pricing!”- Joanne H.
“Cleaned up work area inside and out as expected, and followed up after to ensure AC unit was functioning correctly.”- Laura A.
“Here, I felt like I was dealing with professionals who cared about the quality, integrity, and longevity of their work as I do.”- Adrienne G.
Another great way to determine if you need emergency services is to know what isn’t an emergency.
The below situations can be fixed during regular business hours with our same-day appointments:
- General repairs during typical weather are not considered an emergency. This may include replacement parts, filter changes, or indoor air quality services if you’re not at risk for heat or cold-related illnesses such as heat stroke or hypothermia.
- Filter changes, annual tune-ups, cleanings, or other routine maintenance are not pressing and can be solved during regular hours. If your unit continues to work without loud noises, sparks, or a gas-like smell, don’t call emergency services for maintenance.
- HVAC installations are not an emergency service if your unit is still working. Unless your unit has completely stopped working and you’re at risk because of extreme temperatures, our team would be happy to help schedule an installation with our same-day appointments.
- Lack of operation because of a power outage is out of our control, so our emergency services will not solve this problem. If you’re still unsure if your individual situation is an emergency, our team is happy to answer your call, answer any questions you may have, and provide emergency solutions when necessary.
If you need expert emergency HVAC repair in Shawnee, don’t hesitate to call our master technicians at (913) 359-3471!