At Patriot Heating, AC & Plumbing, we have ten years of experience helping our Kansas community stay warm in the winter with reliable repairs. Our same-day appointments and 24/7 emergency services mean we are available whenever you need us for expert heating repair in Shawnee, KS.
Customer service is everything to our team, so we work to build long-lasting relationships with our clientele that they can count on. That’s why we have a 96% retention rate for our customers.
Save Money with Preventative Furnace Maintenance
Regular preventative maintenance is essential for keeping your furnace running smoothly and efficiently. By scheduling annual maintenance with Patriot Heating & AC, you can avoid costly repairs and extend the lifespan of your furnace. Our trained technicians will thoroughly inspect your furnace, identify any potential issues, and make necessary adjustments to keep your system operating at peak performance.
Benefits of preventative furnace maintenance include:
- Improved energy efficiency
- Lower heating bills
- Reduced risk of breakdowns
- Extended lifespan of your furnace
- Improved indoor air quality
Don't wait until your furnace breaks down to call for service. Contact us today to schedule preventative maintenance and start saving money on your heating bills.
No matter when your unit breaks down, we’re here for you with expert heating repairs in Shawnee. Our same-day appointments and 24/7 emergency services are available whenever you experience problems.
Common heater repairs include:
- Clogged filters
- Foul odors
- Safety shutdown
- Unusual sounds
- Uneven room temperatures
Uneven room temperatures are one issue that can have a lot of causes. This might be because of too small ductwork or poor airflow caused by a clogged filter or damaged part. Clogged filters can cause many problems because they reduce airflow to your home and causes important components to overheat. Changing the filter regularly prevents your system from over-cycling or overworking parts to avoid breakdowns.
What Are The Signs That I Need Furnace Repair Services?
Staying warm during winter time is essential, and furnace repair can be a real lifesaver. Having in-depth knowledge about furnace repair indications can go a long way in assuring you maintain a warm and comfortable environment for your family as furnace problems can cause heating disruptions.
There are many telltale signs you need furnace repair, such as:
- An odd smell or sound coming out of the furnace
- Frequent cycling on and off
- Discolored pilot light
- Drafts of cold air coming from vents
- Lower dust filtration efficiency
- Abnormal thermostat readings
- The furnace starts up and shuts down after a few minutes of operation
- Yellow flames instead of blue ones
- Higher energy bills
If you notice any one or more of these issues with your furnace, it’s best to contact an experienced professional right away for inspection and any necessary repairs. Foul odors and unusual sounds may signal you need an emergency repair. Unpleasant smells like burning or gas are signs of an electrical problem or dangerous leak that can harm your unit, home, and family. Unusual sounds may indicate loose or worn-out parts that could break other pieces when they go out. Don’t continue to operate your unit if you notice these signs.
A safety shutdown clearly indicates that something is causing more extensive issues. These built-in switches prevent faulty wires or worn-out motors from causing more damage. Reach out to our team right away to help identify this problem and offer solutions. Our master technicians are here for you 24/7 with same-day appointments.
- Signs You Need a Heating Repair
- How to Prepare Your Furnace for Winter
- How To Get The Best Performance Out Of Your Heating System This Winter
Preventative maintenance is critical to helping your unit stay in tiptop shape for a long time. Without regular service, you could face avoidable repairs and an early heating replacement.
Preventative maintenance that can limit repairs includes:
- Changing the filter: Depending on the filter you buy and if you have pets or smoke, you should change your filter every three to six months. This small action can prevent clogs that overheat parts and reduce airflow in your home.
- Annual tune-ups: Yearly check-ups are critical to determining the strength of your unit before the following season. Completing any necessary maintenance before your unit breaks down keeps you comfortable and protects your unit from further damage.
- Keep the condenser clean: The outside piece of your HVAC system is just as important as the rest. If you have a heat pump for the winter months, keeping your condenser clean is the most important maintenance you can do to prevent repairs. Maintain a five-foot radius around the unit, so plant debris doesn’t get stuck or cause damage. Also, monitor for small animals or signs of nesting during the summer when your heater isn’t in use. Animals like mice may look for shelter and end up chewing necessary wiring in your system.
Preventative maintenance is critical to minimizing costly repairs and keeping your unit efficient and strong. Don’t let a lack of maintenance make your warranty invalid or cause an early replacement.
“Here, I felt like I was dealing with professionals who cared about the quality, integrity, and longevity of their work as I do.”- Adrienne G.
“They replaced my water heater and sump pumps. They did such a great job!”- Cindy W.
“The owner, Jake, really took the time to explain to us our options on repairing/ replacing. He was very knowledgeable and respectful.”- Denise K.
“Patriot offered better prices for the same exact name-brand units and SEER rating as well-known companies in the area. Jake, the company owner, was prompt and arrived with, and worked with his crew--leadership at its best!”- Andrew J.
“From reviewing options in a no-pressure environment to the selection, to the speed and ease of installation - these guys are top-notch and will have my business for years!”- Brad W.
Learn how our maintenance plan can help you.Service Plan