24-Hour Emergency HVAC Services in the Greater Kansas City Area
If you have an emergency with your heating, air conditioning, or indoor air quality equipment, Patriot Heating & Air is ready to provide fast, effective, and affordable HVAC services in Overland Park, KS, and the surrounding areas. Our technicians are trained to handle any issue with your system and get it working again quickly.
Call (913) 359-3471 today for emergency HVAC repair or installation services in Overland Park.
What Should You Do When Your Heating & Air Isn't Working Right?
Heating and air conditioning units are complex pieces of equipment, and even the best-maintained units can break down unexpectedly. If your system isn't working correctly, it's important to have it inspected by a professional as soon as possible.
You should call for emergency HVAC services if:
- Your heating or cooling system isn't working at all
- Your heating or cooling system is making strange noises
- Your home is hot or cold, but your system isn't running
- Your heating or cooling system isn't working properly
- Your heating or cooling system has been leaking, dripping, or sweating
- There is a strong, unpleasant odor coming from your air ducts
- Your indoor air quality is poor, or you suspect there could be a mold or bacteria issue
If you notice any of these issues, it's important to call for emergency HVAC services as soon as possible. Delaying repairs could cause further damage to your system, which could end up costing you more in the long run.
How Do I Know If I Need To Replace My Heating Or Air Conditioning System?
As your heating and air conditioning systems age, they will start to develop more problems. Eventually, your system will need to be repaired or replaced. The question is, when will this happen? There are a few signs you can look for that will let you know it's time to consider a new system.
You should consider replacing your heating or cooling system if:
- Your system has been repaired multiple times in a short period of time
- Your system is more than 10 years old
- Your heating or cooling bills are higher than normal
- Your system is failing to keep your home comfortable
- Your system is failing to keep your home safe from allergens or bacteria
- Your system is failing to keep your home humid or dry enough
If you notice any of these signs, it's important to have your system inspected by a professional. It's best to call for emergency HVAC services as soon as possible so you can get a second opinion on whether it's time to repair or replace your system.
“Here, I felt like I was dealing with professionals who cared about the quality, integrity, and longevity of their work as I do.”- Adrienne G.
“They replaced my water heater and sump pumps. They did such a great job!”- Cindy W.
“The owner, Jake, really took the time to explain to us our options on repairing/ replacing. He was very knowledgeable and respectful.”- Denise K.
“Patriot offered better prices for the same exact name-brand units and SEER rating as well-known companies in the area. Jake, the company owner, was prompt and arrived with, and worked with his crew--leadership at its best!”- Andrew J.
“From reviewing options in a no-pressure environment to the selection, to the speed and ease of installation - these guys are top-notch and will have my business for years!”- Brad W.